Permission for pets
The Hotel Le Q’artier allows travelers to be accompanied by their small animals during their stay. However, important conditions must be respected to ensure a pleasant stay for travelers and their pets and our other guests at the hotel.
We accept small pets, provided they have been mentioned when booking and they are present at the reception upon arrival. Only rooms with exterior doors on the first floor are available if you travel with your pet.
Before your stay
- At the time of your reservation, you must inform us that you are traveling with your pet (limited room).
- An additional fee of $ 25.00 per pet per stay applies. This does not apply to service animals. (Mira)
During your stay
- Animals should not be left alone in your room.
- You must provide a cell number on arrival, in case of disturbance.
- When your pet is out of your room, he must be on a leash or in a cage.
- Pets are not allowed in food courts or meeting rooms. This does not apply to service animals.
- Maintenance staff will not enter an animal-occupied room without the supervision of the owner.
- If your pet creates a disturbance affecting the comfort of our other guests, you will be asked to leave and you will be required to compensate the hotel.
- You will be held responsible for any damage caused to the property by your pet.